On May 16, 2006, Ed Snyder sat down with Ross Mitchell, Executive Director of Laurel Hill Cemetery in Philadelphia, PA to discuss the future of one of America’s most well known garden cemeteries. Here are the highlights.
- Ross Mitchell (Part 2): The Underground Museum: Philly’s New Must-See Tourist Attraction
- Ross Mitchell (Part 3): From Red to Black: Laurel Hill’s Fundraising Plan
- Ross Mitchell (Part 4): Yellow Fever Business: Why Laurel Hill’s Popularity Soared in the 1800s
- Ross Mitchell (Part 5): Mourning Rituals: How Urban Youth Cope With Death and Grief
- Ross Mitchell (Part 6): Behind the Scenes: Historical Archives at Laurel Hill
- Ross Mitchell (Part 7): Ghost Stories and the Filming of Rocky VI
- Ross Mitchell (Part 8): Visiting Laurel Hill: Why The Cemetery Is A Celebration of Life
To make a tax-deductible contribution towards the preservation of Laurel Hill, please send donation to the Friends of Laurel Hill Cemetery, or call 215-228-8200 for information on specific programs or projects.
The Friends of Laurel Hill
Laurel Hill Cemetery
3822 Ridge Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19132-1840